The head, neck and shoulders are important energy centres of the body. Stress, anger and tension tend to accumulate and the tension can later show up as a stiff neck and shoulders, eye strain or even hair loss. Indian Head Massage involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help unknot blockages and relieve the tension. However, it also works on an emotional level too by calming the spirit, promoting relaxation and relieving stress.
- Improves skin tone and colour
- Helps improve hair condition and promotes healthy hair growth
- Relaxes and soothes tense eye muscles
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility in shoulders, neck and arm.
- Improves posture and reduces tension which minimises the stress on bones and joints.
- Improves circulation, which helps to remove waste, particularly lactic acid, from muscles, reducing aches and soreness.
- Reduces sinusitis and congestion.
- Reduces inflammation or pain and headaches
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Reduces effects of stress thus facilitating sleep, reduces anxiety, slows down heart rate, improves breathing, releases physical and mental tension, promotes feelings of calm and well-being.
- Improves concentration.
Indian Head Massage is performed with the client sitting on a chair wearing comfortable clothing. A T-shirt is preferable but any top without a collar would work also.
Each treatment takes approximately 40 minutes and costs €50 per session.
© 2016 Just Be Holistic Therapies Limerick.
Get in touch
Please get in touch,
I’d love to hear from you.
T: 086 896 8409
Monday: 10am - 11am
Friday: 10am - 11am
Tuesday: 9.30am - 12.30 & 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Thursday: 9.30am - 12.30pm & 5.30pm - 7.30pm