Gua Sha Limerick
Gua Sha Facial is a massage technique using crystal tools designed to relieve tension in the muscles of the face, boost blood circulation, and encourage lymphatic drainage to banish bloat. It helps break up fascia, the connective tissue that hugs muscles but can sometimes interfere with optimal circulation.
- Improves skin tone and colour
- Lifts and sculpts facial features
- Relaxes and soothes tense eye muscles
- Improves circulation, which helps to remove lymph and puffiness of the face.
- Reduces sinusitis and congestion.
- Reduces inflammation and headaches
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Reduces effects of stress thus facilitating sleep, reduces anxiety, slows down heart rate, improves breathing, releases physical and mental tension, promotes feelings of calm and well-being.
- Improves concentration.
Gua Sha Facial is performed with the client lying flat wearing comfortable clothing. A T-shirt or string top is preferable but any top without a collar would work also. Each treatment takes approximately 40 minutes and costs €5per session.
© 2016 Just Be Holistic Therapies Limerick.
Get in touch
Please get in touch,
I’d love to hear from you.
T: 086 896 8409
Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 2pm - 8pm