Hopi Ear Candling Limerick
- What is Hopi Ear Candling?
- Benefits of Hopi Ear Candling
- What to Expect from a Hopi Ear Candling treatment
Hopi Ear Candling (also known as Thermal Auricular Therapy) is a pleasant and non-invasive holistic treatment of the ears. The ‘candle’ is made of all natural products. It is used to offer calming healing benefits for many problems and conditions associated with the ear, nose and throat areas. The therapy is widely used in Europe and America as an alternative to conventional treatments such as antibiotics, ear syringing and grommets.
Here are just some of the benefits of Hopi Ear Candling from customers here at the Just Be Clinic.
- Soothing, effective, pain relieving treatment for all ear, nose and throat problems.
- Relieves causes and symptoms of colds, glue ear, sore throat, sinusitis, middle ear infections and hay fever.
- Relieves stress
- Relieves the pressure from flying, diving or ’swimmers ear’.
- Helps prevent snoring.
- Suitable for both adults and children.
- Each candle is made of organically grown cotton which has been dipped in honey, beeswax and therapeutic essential oils including camomile, sage and St John’s Wort.
- Hopi ear candling is 100% natural and has been used for healing for many thousands of years
A Hopi ear candle treatment is a deeply relaxing, calming and soothing experience. It works on a physical and psychological level. The treatment is performed with the client lying down but can remain clothed; would advise wearing a T-shirt without a collar. Each treatment takes 30 – 40 minutes and costs €60 per session.
© 2016 Just Be Holistic Therapies Limerick.
Get in touch
Please get in touch,
I’d love to hear from you.
T: 086 896 8409
Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 2pm - 8pm