The Japanese word Reiki (pronounced ‘Ray Kee’) is often translated as ‘universal life force energy’.
Reiki is a safe, gentle, non-intrusive hands-on healing technique for use on oneself or others, which uses energy to treat physical ailments without using pressure, manipulation or massage. However, it is much more than a physical therapy; it is a holistic system for balancing, healing and harmonising all aspects of a person’s body, mind, emotions and spirit.
The benefits of Reiki are widely recorded but in my experience here at the Just Be Clinic, this is what I have recorded from my regular customers.
- Deep relaxation, calmness and inner peace
- Stress lessens resulting in a clear mind, being more content, alert, patient and loving, helping you to smile more easily
- A sense of happiness from within
- A feeling of contentment and a better quality of life.
- Releases fear, anxiety, depression and ‘old baggage’
Reiki is performed with the client lying down, fully clothed while I place my hands over 12 points of the body relating to the chakras, starting at the head and finishing at the feet. Each treatment takes between 60 minutes and costs €60 per session.
© 2016 Just Be Holistic Therapies Limerick.
Get in touch
Please get in touch,
I’d love to hear from you.
T: 086 896 8409
Monday: 10am - 4pm
Tuesday: 2pm - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 2pm - 8pm