Top Tips – 5 steps to Health & Happiness
Top Tip – 5 steps to Health & Happiness
I recently presented to a group of female entrepreneurs and was asked my Top 5 Tips to Health & Happiness. So now I want to share them with you and hope you will use them to support your own health and happiness.
1. Prioritise yourself – if you take care of yourself first, others benefit. Also, what you do, your children learn. Find time to relax, meditate, go for a walk and have a treatment every 4-6 weeks. Prevention is better than a cure.
2. Keep it natural – avoid any unnatural chemicals in your candles, beauty products and certainly keep it natural, and if possible organic, when it comes to food.
3. Eat healthy – but be realistic. Maybe allow a day or two for treats but again keep them natural.
4. Posture – if you work or use a laptop or mobile phone regularly, sit at a table or desk and ensure your back is straight and your shoulders are back. This will avoid those nasty neck aches.
5. Get out – exercise is great for both mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. But be sure to meet like minded people too, even if it’s just a coffee once a week. Support from others is vital to health and wellbeing.
To book an appointment with Yvonne call/text
086 896 8409 or email email@example.com